Kazan-Class Taiyoko (タイヨコ) is a multi-functional ship vessel from the fiction Heroic Blaze SolAka. It is also known as the "Rebel Ship".
The idea of the name came from the word taiyō (太陽), which literally means sun in Japanese, while taiyōkō (太陽光) means sunlight. Due to its humongous size, and being the first multi-purpose carrier to be created, its Kanji was spelled to mean large falcon child (taiyōko; 大鷹子). It suits its innovation in the Shirei culture.
The Taiyoko's model number is "SA-GZK-01", marking it the first ship designed by the Shirei Alliance. GZK is from Goki-Zen-Kikai (極 - 全 - 機械); it's literal meaning is "extreme overall machine". It's length is 480m. Taiyoko's strength lies within its ship capacity and advanced technology. It can carry over 3,300 crew members.
- 300mm long-barrel cannons
- Primarily cannons with explosive shells. Special EM shells can be used.
- Machine guns
- Missile Cells
- ASM Launcher w/IR+EM radar (Short-med) & AAM Launcher w/IR+EM radar
- 40mm Dual Pulse cannons
- Small cannons capable of firing rapid bursts of ion energy.
- "Solar Wing"
- Both beam discharge weapon and a cutting weapon.
- Camouflage & RAM Paint
- Solar generators bent light around the ship, rendering it invisible to optics, and its RAM painting made it near undetectable by radar without having to distort it.
- Entry Rocket Capsules
- It was used to decrease weight from the ship and sometimes helped the crew to safely escape. It also contains four thrusters. Inside, there are belts across the walls and sleep gas system. At the start of the Shirei Invasion, they were large enough to hold the SUJ units BaoShiro and SolAka.
- SA Countermeasures
- Gas spring piston that can fire Chaff and Flare rounds.
- (Info here)
- 2 EM Catapults
- Arms name
- (Info here)
Imperial Address (Earth Invasion)
|Mechanics/Weapons of Heroic Blaze SolAka|
|BaoShiro | SolAka | SUJ-ARJK3 | SUJ-HMJK4 | The Taiyoko | Yamikyo MK.II | Dai-Yamato V | STN-2 Gajavar | Kamegare | Kala Lecture | Amasata | Gong Xie | JST-1X | HSL Project Series|