Legend of Zelda: Untitled (possible to do with the term Libra, chains, accounts/studies/books/tome, Weight/Burden)
A digest version is set to be created in 2016 as there's no time to do a full series, but the idea is thanks to the excitement by the upcoming zelda title.
The story turns tragic where Link is faced with a difficult decision: To sacrifice his friends, and to bear the pain, in order to save the world. Turns out, he has to do it more than once. Link belongs to a nomad family in the Grand Plateau.
- Weight of Destiny
- Two Visions
- The Brave Scales
- Város Chains
- The routine protagonist. Relatively quiet with a somewhat childish side, but can't turn down anyone in need of help. During his quest, he shows a quiet anger and can be guided by both a sense of justice and vengeance, but is easily swayed from acting rashly. He also likes to collect stones.
- Link's companion, which may be a spiritual jewelry or item that is not a weapon (ie: Ring, necklace, box)
- Link's friends
- Many are from different canon series such as Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess.
- The Four Swords
- (4つの剣) In this fic, the Four Swords this time are actually the name of four Hyrule generals, representing a familiar element. Three are from the canon series, one being original. Are they apart of the conspiracy surrounding the Calamity King? One of them, Marivor, tries to accumulate power and expand royal collectivism.
Unofficial Story/Digest Scenes
- Clad in black armor
- In Hyrule, 7 years later, knights were fearful and upholders of the law. The law was strict. While there's an attack on a small town, Link grabs the reigns of the black knight's horse and pulls with the fierce strength of a bull. They both meet eyes, and neither stands down.
- The Princess
- For the first time, Link's sword, a symbol of bravery and sworn to carry out justice, is pointed towards Zelda. Gradually, his anger fades when Zelda shows her understanding. Link reacted to the idea of Hyrule possibly being at fault. There's this other idea: was Zelda a coward? Zelda looks gentle.
- Link's Friends
- "For a shrimp, he's a tough one."
- The Fyrn
- One of the forest Shepard clans of Hyrule formed by royal descendants of Hylia. Link is apart of this.