This article contains information that is recently revealed in either published OR pre-published content. The latter means that the author jumps ahead to show the info without integrating it in the story yet.
Kala Lecture is a fictional mecha from Heroic Blaze SolAka.
Creation & ConceptEdit
It's name is from the Hindi word Kala and the english word Lecture. Kala (काल; also Kaal) means many things such as the time of day and seasons, The Hindu deity Shiva, and the black-blue color. There's also the goddess Mali Kali Ratri. The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death, Shiva.
- Model Number: STN-BT-#”
- Manufacturer: Shenbu Army
- Unit Type:
- Energy Source:
The unit belongs to General Aryaman of the Shenbu Forces and Deva Dynasty.
Due to the questionable plans for the mecha, information is withheld until further notice. It may be a mix between a tall Incense Clock (香鐘) censor and a sundial (or just the gnomon) in a glass casing.
- (అహోరాత్రం; A day and a night) Signature technique of Kala.
- (हवन) Creates explosives from the ground from earth-made yoni.
- Om | Time of Brahma
- Causes electro-magnetic vibrations to surround Kala Lecture. The machine is in a prone position after this. Also, power is collected for both offense and defense.
- Surya Seven
- Used after Time of Brahma and Kala's other traditional attack that takes different forms. A solar beam, raining beams, seven flying bombs of different sizes.