Inspired by Greg Wiseman, MGW has decided to design an image casting for her story characters. She is a big voice-over fan; while writing (or during spare time), she practiced imaging the characters' voices and movement in her head for assistance. Her fanfiction based on Monster Rancher was partly inspired by the animation, so Japanese voice over artists are contributed as well.
- Japanese: Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦), Joji Nakata (中田譲治), Nakumura Daiki (中村 大樹).
- English: N/A
- Author Comment: Seki and Nakata are favorites of mine, popular, and Gray Wolf is the main char in my first MR series. Toshihiko is known for playing adult chara with goodwill and a short temper. Considering Gray Wolf is a bit eldery, Nakata's calm, defined voice would be very nice as well. Daiki Nakamura voiced Grey Wolf (gingiraiga) in Monster Rancher animation.
- Japanese: N/A
- English: N/A
- Author Comment:
- Japanese: Enoki Junya (榎木 淳弥)
- English: Todd Haberkorn
- Author Comment: A little difficult but I don't entirely imagine "cute" with Mocchi. he is strong-willed, confident, and isn't worried much; however, he is the perky type, so I don't expect a child-like voice. Mocchi characters such as Most and "mob characters" were voiced by male actors.
- Japanese: Keiji Fujiwara (藤原 啓治), Hirata Hiroaki (平田 広明), Hisao Egawa (江川 央生)
- English: Quinton Flynn
- Author Comment: A pompous jerk, initially on the opposite side of Gray Wolf (in remake only) who puts violence at front.
- Japanese: Tanaka Hideyuki (田中 秀幸)
- Japanese: Fujiko Takimoto (瀧本 富士子), Kumiko Wanatabe (渡辺 久美子), Chika Sakamoto (坂本 千夏),
- Author Comment: Having a girl CV, he is boy who is a brave best friend, but stubborn.
- Japanese: Hatano Wataru (羽多野 渉; Mega man XZ's Siarnaq)
- Author Comment: He hasn't appeared yet (as of Oct 2016) but my idea for him is "monotone/robotic".
- Japanese: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也)
- English: N/A
- Author Comment: I wasn't sure on who to pick but Koyama came to mind because he is flexible. He can sound mean, but also like a handsome cassanova kind of man. It'd probably fit with a taunting character such as Jesvah.
- Japanese: Hideyuki Hori (堀 秀行)
- Japanese: Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (大友 龍三郎)
- Japanese: Yoshimitsu Shimoyama (下山 吉光)
- Japanese: Jūrōta Kosugi (小杉 十郎太), Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (大友 龍三郎)
- English: Paul Dobson
- Author Comment: Jurouta Kosugi played Moo in the Japanese version of Monster Farm (Rancher) so knowing him, he wouldn't be a bad idea. It's a great, imposing voice for a giant monster. Also, he played Nobunaga in Dynasty Warriors. Ryūzaburō Ōtomo has many many credits, especially as monsters and baddies; voice of Crocodile of ONE PIECE. Paul Dobson can stay as Moo ;)
- Liquel (C.V
- Toshiyuki Morikawa; 森川 智之)
- Comment: ?
- C.V: Honda Takako (本田 貴子)
- C.V: Iizuka Mayumi (飯塚 雅弓)
- Japanese: Midorikawa Hikaru (緑川 光),
- Japanese: Takemoto Eiji (竹本 英史)
- C.V: M.A.O