In alphabetical order going by last name.
- Currently the Cancer Saint after Schiller. He has an easy-going character, but merciless against an enemy. Seemingly conspiring with Demeter; named after the Greek god, Hermes. (Saint Seiya Omega DAWN OF END)
- Impundulu Gunnar
- A Specter, one of Hades's soldiers, based on a thunder bird of African folklore. He battles the protagonist Valsylia for his warrior pride. (Penitent Feathers).
- Kannosuke Oda
- Named after the real-life warlord. Friend and team partner of Gakuto. An impudent boy who strives to be the best (OH-TEN: Era of High Heaven (皇天の変))
- Nobunaga Oda
- A real-life figure said to be one of the greatest warlords of Feudal Japan.
- The Capricorn Gold Saint after Ionia. Like a knight, loyalty to Athena and faith is fierce; he is soft-spoken. (Saint Seiya Omega DAWN OF END)
- Tsukimori Shotaro
- A friendly boy that lives in Iga Province and serve the Jōnin Three Houses
- Athena's Saint of Pavo who dons the Sagittarius Cloth to investigate a situation. (Penitent Feathers protagonist)